COVID 19 Testing Site
Often times, the police department is asked for testing site locations and we provide information on available resources that we are aware of. The following information regarding a planned COVID-19 testing site is being disseminated in coordination with the Franklin Co. Dept. of Emergency Services as well as the PA Dept. of Health. Testing Site location: Chambersburg Mall, 3055 Black Gap Road, Chambersburg, PA 17202
DATES: Beginning on Friday, December 18, 2020 running for five days through Tuesday, December 22, 2020. HOURS: 9:00 AM - 6:00PM It will be walk-in or a drive through option near Entrance 1 of the Chambersburg Mall.
How to Get Tested: No appointment is necessary
- Register on site
- Bring a photo-ID and insurance card if you have one. Testing is FREE.
- Patients are not required to show symptoms of COVID-19 in order to be tested -- anyone can get tested
- At the testing site:
- You will be asked to show your photo ID and insurance card.
- You will be asked to blow your nose and discard the tissues in a plastic bag.
- Test site staff will hand you a test swab.
- You will swab the inside of each nostril and carefully return the swab to the test-site staff.
- The turnaround time for testing results is two to seven days after testing
- MORE information will be available at: Public Testing (pa.gov)